Do the Japa of Lam seed many thousand times with Tankore. Lalna chakra
will be clarified.
Do the Japa of AUM, RAM Vam Ham, Ram Vam Yam seed alphabets along with
the Prana. The order should be that the first seed is meditated and pronounced
in the navel, the second in the neck and the third in the Brahmands. On
activation of the Lalna chakra a black dot appears, exactly in the middle
of the chakra. This dot is the passage towards the Brahma-Randhra.
7) Bring the mother Kundalini by Pranayama practices up to this dot (Black
sun) and give Tankore repeatedly by Pranas. This black dot disappears
and each portion becomes lightened. In this light a small shining chakra
becomes visible which is known by the name of Guru chakra.
Guru chakra or (Seed chakra)
It has twelve petals. These petals are so divided in the four directions
that each direction contains three seed alphabets each. In the centre
of this chakra lies the thirteenth seed.
Practices for its activation are done as follows :-
1) Practice- (1) Ang - Visualize the mouth of the mother Kundalini towards
North, view the two eyes sun and Moon of the mother at least 2 to 3 times
every day. It gives the vision of Ang or fix the place for the vision
(2) Kam - repeat the Japa of 16 vowels situated in the vishuddhi chakra
(3) Cham - Lick nectar by tongue.
(4) Tam - Give Tankore by each vowel or by twelve seed alphabets.
(5) Tam - Collect the Pranas and generate heat to raise the temperature
of the place and intensify meditation.
(6) Pam - Generate light by increasing the Temperature and have the vision
of the chakra or the Master.
(7) Yam - During vision listen to the sounds of the Twelve seed alphabets.
(8) Sham - Have the bliss of complete peace.
(9) Ham - Hold the breath and by toughing the Ha in Agnaya chakra by Manas-intellect
and chita take the Pranas to Brahmanda and have the vision of the four
cornered yantra in the middle of the chakra. Touching Ham give tankore
on Ksham. Ham gets transformed into Ksham. The light which is visible
here is called the light of the soul.
2) Practice (1) Lie on the abdomen in a lonely place, raise the chest
and heart upwards while resting elbows on earth.
(2) Generate light on the tip of the nose. It is generated by breathing
through the mouth and exhaling slowly through the nose or the reverse
(3) When the Manas, intellect and chita become steady in light on the
tip of the nose this chakra becomes clearly visible.
3) Practice (1) Sit in an easy posture and perform the four practices
(2) Direct the mother Kundalini to Brahmands and keep on viewing its two
(3) Perform Japa of Lam, Vam, Sham, Ham seed alphabets in this order many
times and give Tankore during Japa.
Do the Japa of Am-Aam, E-EE-On.
(1) Sit in an easy posture and inhale and exhale forcefully at least twenty
(2) Take a deep breath and do internal Kumbhaka i.e. hold the breath.
(3) Direct the Pranas along with the mother Kundalini and stop them close
to the luminous spot. This is the most radiant spot in the whole Brahmanda.
(4) Drink nectar and apply gentle pressure on the eyes and gradually increase
(5) In the light, Red-Rosy, Green, Yellow colours as independent entities
or mixed up become visible.
(6) Finally a shine light blue dot remains. This will generally remain
visible. All the chakras can be visualized in this blue spot. This is
the sun of Brahmanda or the Brahma Dot, representing the light of the
this light of the soul in vision realization of the Almighty dawns. Experience
regarding Brahma, it's varied manifestations start appearing in form of
colours. The knowledge of the manifest and unmanifest starts dawning automatically.
The perfection from the manifest to the unmainfest starts occurring here.
The Yogi has to do ascetic practices for years for the knowledge of this
form of God and he visualizes God in each and every object and finally
At this spot (Guru chakra) there is no importance of Tankore by Prana,
only Trataka is enough to activate light at any spot and the total knowledge
about that spot is obtained. That is why Tra (Trataka) and Gnya (knowledge)
the two seed alphabets are the last. The knowledge is perfected by Trataka
in Brahmanda. They are not placed in the Thousand petalled lotus. (From
the view point of Grammer these are mixed seeds).
The Sadhaka must visualize this chakra daily. It should be at least done
twice. The colours Yellow, Red, Rosy, Green start changing their qualities.
These colours finally mix up with the blue and assume the shape of the
Peacock feather. This is a representation of complete knowledge.
i.e. Brahma Randhra
Randhra has been described in the chapters on pure yoga practices. Because
of the effect of the mother Kundalini the appearance of this place will
be as follows :-
for clarification of Brahma-Randhra
i) Sit quietly
on a seat. The eyes and ears are closed and the breath is held in check.
Look into the Antah-Karana and clearly visualize the end point of Ida
ii) Clearly define the end point of Sushumna which is the central point
of the Thousand petalled lotus.
iii) Search for an extremely radiant point in the Brahmanda by inner eyes.
Direct that point to the end point of Sushumna.
iv) The spot where this extremely shining radiant point gets established
is the place for Brahma Randhra.
v) Do Kumbhaka and direct the Prana and Udana to the Sun point in Brahmanda.
The subtle body should also be directed to this point.
vi) The light rays emanating from the Brahma-Randhra fall on the eyes
of the subtle body. the subtle body recognizes this spot. The subtle body
runs away from this place and comes back again to this spot. It is exactly
like a new born of bird who leaves the nest for few hops and runs back
to its nest, in the earlier phases of learning as to how to fly.
vii) The contact with the Brahma Randhra is established by prana in their
natural normal flow. The mother kundalini helps the sadhaka at this juncture.
The last station in her journey is Brahma Randhra. (Lord Datta Trey ji)
The other practices are:-
1) Sit in an easy posture and draw the pranas from each organ and limbs
of the body and direct them to Brahmanda.
2) Arouse the mother kundalini and let her accompany the prana.
3) Where there is a halt the place is Brahma-Randhra.
4) When yoga practices are integrated along with these the membrane starts
Above the Brahma Randhra only fire, Sun and Moon remain, all the other
Gods merge into them. In Brahma Randhra only Fire is left (the fire gives
heat and light to the Sun and the Sun illuminates the moon). This fire
is the third eye of Lord Shiva, which causes destruction. In this sphere
it liberates the sadhaka from the bondage of karma and bestows emancipation.
The third eye (Brahma-Randhra) is in Vertex region of the head-fontanelle.
Pranas escape through the Brahma Randhra on divine will. This is God's
will. The yogins and devotees call it the mother Gayatri of the form of
Brahma. Thus the mother Gayatri is the ultimate power par excellence bestowing
the complete results of yoga and Kundalini yoga. There is no other Deva
or Divine power except the mother Gayatri.
Aum Shantih Shantih Shantih
Yogi Raja the Master
In daily life the practices of Kundalini yoga can be adjusted as follows
1) Daily Limited practices.
2) Practices during unfavourable circumstances.
3) The Magnanimity of Seed Alphabets.
4) Curing the poisons of yoga.
1) Yoga Practices of kundalini should be done in two ways every day (A)
from Mooladhara to the Thousand petalled louts and (B) from the Thousand
petalled lotus to Brahma Randhra. The journey to Brahma Randhra is completed
with integration of yoga practices with the Kundalini yoga. The subtle
body should always accompany.
2) In adverse circumstance - Do arouse the mother Kundalini at the fixed
time. When there is almost no time practices can be done by the subtle
3) The Magnanimity of seed Alphabets :
In order to attain the mature knowledge of God it is essential to have
the Knowledge of seed alphabets. Any critical analysis of an object depends
upon the seed alphabets. These bestow yoga quickly because of their natural
origin. These combine together to form Mantras, Vedic Richas etc. The
seers of past present and future keep on doing the japa of the Sixteen
of Vishuddhi Chakra in descending-ascending and descending order. These
sixteen (swaras) in the neck are of great importance in bestowing benediction
by pleasing Lord Shiva. This very practice is utilized by yogins for fixing
the time for leaving the body.
4) Curing the poisons of Yoga :
Consummation of food articles, ill effects of the practice. Rays of the
Sun, Impure japa of Seed alphabets, utilization of Apana in yoga practices,
arousing the Kundalini at any time when ever desired etc. are responsible
for creating diseases in the body and these are termed yoga poisons.
The following should be practised daily for the treatment of these yoga
1) Prana practices should be done before sun rise.
2) Do not the setting Sun. if per chance it becomes visible do the japa
of the Mantra of Sun.
3) Do not change the procedure of the practices. They should be done exactly
4) Remember the seed alphabets properly.
5) Always throw out Apana before practices. The impure particles in the
body can also be thrown out through the ears. If all this does not help
put in a request to the Master.
All out efforts should be made to lead a regular balanced life. Easy yoga
or easy Samadhi is attained gradually with a balanced life. The Shiva
Samadhi is perfected by Sham, Vam, Ham, Japa. Do not pay attention to
the miraculous powers, for the eight Siddhis are not necessary for the
benediction of the Soul. Resigning to the will of God, fulfilling your
commitments to the family and others make this creation of God more auspicious.
Then all the other Divine powers become kind and bestow benediction to
Shantih, Shantih, Shantih
Yogi Raja the Master